Ohio U XC/Track alum. I love to run. I blog about food, health, lifestyle, etc. Tasty vegan recipes: nomeatfastfeet.com | YouTube: Alyssa Atkinson — Subscribe!

They keep me focused and productive.

Image for post
Image for post
Photo by Amy Hirschi on Unsplash

“We see an incredible 42 percent of the U.S. labor force now working from home full-time.”


There are powerful benefits to taking it easy.

Image for post
Image for post
Photo by Tomasz Woźniak on Unsplash


In this case, timing is everything

Image for post
Image for post
Photo by Lauren Richmond on Unsplash


Shake things up with these tasty dishes.

Image for post
Image for post
Photo by Vicky Ng on Unsplash

At 35 chances per week to improve body composition through nutrition (and eight through exercise), the percentage does come in around 80%. This leaves 20% of physique enhancement resulting from exercise.


Simple methods that actually work.

Image for post
Image for post
Photo by Carl Barcelo on Unsplash


And they’re actually worth the sacrifice

Image for post
Image for post
Photo: Becca McHaffie/Unsplash


Research says to eat these when you hit a slump.

Image for post
Image for post
Photo by Tetiana Bykovets on Unsplash


Here are 4 ways to get through it.

Image for post
Image for post
Photo by Thought Catalog on Unsplash


It’s the core exercise everyone should be doing.

Image for post
Image for post
Photo by Sergio Pedemonte on Unsplash


They are simple yet effective.

Image for post
Image for post
Photo by Evan Krause on Unsplash

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store